Thursday, February 18, 2010

CVS LOVE= $50 gift card!

Seriously, if you go to any pharmacy other than CVS, just STOP. :) CVS has been sooooooooooooooo good to me. FOR REAL! Check this one out. My husband needed prescription ointment for the spots where chemicals burned his face. I needed to fill a perscription for the allergy meds that I take regularly. Both were new perscriptions. From prior experiences with CVS I knew that they took competitor pharmacy coupons. I looked up what coupons were out that had not yet expired. Because there is a pharmacy in the KMART close by I was able to print off this coupon and it would be a competitor. It seemed too good to be true, but I thought "HEY! What have I got to lose?" The awesome pharmicist at CVS was happy to give me a gift card for $50 because we had two perscriptions being filled! THEY ARE CRAZY AWESOME THERE!!! I am telling you. I have NEVER had a problem with them taking a competitor coupon ever, as long as it is a legite competitor of theirs! They rock! Go to CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment