Thanks to Colin at Hiptosave.com for letting us in on the specific of the Kmart Double Coupons event. Here they are:
- This event is for select participating Kmart locations from April 4th-10th (my Valpo friends, yes, our store on Calumet is included)
- You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $2 value (i.e. if you have a $2/1 coupon, it will be doubled up to $2 for a total of $4 off the price of the item)
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program AND the cashier MUST swipe your reward’s card at the beginning of your transaction!!*
- Does not include Kmart Store Coupons or Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons (i.e. Kmart coupons will NOT be doubled)
- Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day. (sigh)
- If you are using more than 5 coupons in your transaction, ONLY the first 5 coupons will be doubled. (double sigh, not double coupon)
*If you are not currently a Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards card member, do NOT stress! There are 3 simple ways to become a member:
- Go to the Customer Service Dept at your local Kmart or Sears store and request a card; you will be able to sign up and receive your card immediately (this is obviously the best option if you have a store close by)!
- Call the Shop Your Way Rewards Card dept at 1.800.991.8708; they will take all your information over the phone and then a card will be mailed to you (the card typically takes 6-8 weeks to arrive). Even if you do not have the physical card in hand for the double coupon days, you can give the cashier your phone # or member # in order to pull up your reward’s account.
- Click here to sign up on-line; then just print off a temporary card to use while you wait for the permanent card to arrive in the mail.
So what do you think about these rules? Are you planning a special trip to participate in Kmart Doubles?